We updated two addons today and found tonight that one of them may have interfered Datagrab, which was working fine previously.
Freeform to v3.0.0, and CartThrob to 7.1.1 (provided by CT Dev, not publicly released yet).
That and an upgrade to CartThrob were the only two things that has changed on the site between yesterday when the Datagrab nightly import ran fine, and tonight when it has failed for no apparent reason.
Unfortunately the errors from it do not directly point to CartThrob, nor Freeform, but I opened tickets with them anyway just in case it is something that is indeed interfering that we didn’t account for, not having the foresight to predict it would have been an issue. The imports that Datagrab runs are a nightly CRON, but a manual attempt with the same CLI command also fails in the same way.
I’ll paste the errors from it in a private post after I’ve created this ticket…
It claims that the file can’t be found—HOWEVER—I did double check the settings on the Datagrab imports (there are two that run and they both failed), and the file path for what it needs to grab IS CORRECT. I don’t know why it is pulling the old data out of nowhere when the CLI command is correctly noted as well as a) the file exists and b) the path in the DG import is correct.
Again—Datagrab itself did not change over the last two days, it’s files have been in place for three weeks. What changed was the CartThrob and Freeform updates. Due to the vagueness and false flag error about the wrong file path, I can’t even begin to figure out which of the two updates is the trigger to this issue.
This is on EE7.2.5, we’re waiting on a fix for a bug that had CartThrob & Structure cross with one another before we can update it to the most recent version.