Fluidty gives you the ability to enhance the native Fluid field by modifying it's default interface. The best part is it does not affect the Fluid field data in any way. You can install it and un-install it without any negative affects on your site content.
With Fluidity you can:
- Organize fields into multiple menu groups
- Add a description to each menu option
- Set a custom order of fields within a menu group
- Disable field icons, or override the icons with something custom
- Display a preview image of how the field or field group will render on the front-end
Developer license agreement.