Publisher does not support the Fluid field type. Please do not contact asking when support will be available.
If you purchased an add-on from expressionengine.com, be sure to visit boldminded.com/claim to add the license to your account here on boldminded.com.
Ticket: Migration tool for speedy does not account for all ce_cache tags.
|Add-on / Version||Speedy 1.7.0|
Patmos IncJan 17, 2023
There are two issues that I found with the ce_cache migration tool:
1. ce_cache uses the id tag instead of key. The migration tool does not transition these tags over, or they did not in my case.
2. Nested tags are not migrated over. https://docs.causingeffect.com/expressionengine/ce-cache/user-guide/basics.html#nesting. There should at lease be a section in the documentation that nested tags are not supported and must be done manually. As far as I can tell, nesting tags for speedy is not a feature.
Jan 17, 2023
1. What did your original tags look like? It shouldn’t matter what the params are, it just replaces the main tag itself.
2. This might be an issue with EE’s template model. I’m updating the templates the same way EE’s core files update templates… not sure what the issue is.
Thanks for mentioning this, I’ll take a look at some point but I’d consider this one fairly low priority.
Jan 17, 2023
something like this. Does it matter if the id does not transition to key?
2. Yeah, it’s not really a big deal, as most of my tags were not nested, so I just manually fixed them, but it was causing page loads to error.
My code looked something like this:
This was a nested feature.
Nonetheless, I agree not a high priority. Just thought I would mention it.
1 day ago
Note to self, this may be useful https://github.com/ExpressionEngine/ExpressionEngine/pull/2676/commits/1500b098856309b34f16a8b71071f70d3947c066