I recently upgraded from Publisher 2.11.1 to 3.1.5 and as it looked like everything was fine. But upon changing a Grid field with a relationship, the relationship field would not save/update. I’ve tried on a number of test entries and have been able to save the relationship field on the primary language, but if I change it, it seem to break it going forward, not allowing you to change/save relationship. There are no errors at all, it registers and a successful entry save. Thank you!!
Please let me know if you need more. Sorry, but there is not dev server. If it get’s to that point, I’ll spin one up.
Here are a few more specifics:
- Data seemed to come over fine after upgrade
- Data loss is on Relationship field in Grid fields. (multiple)
- Data loss occurs after saving entry
- After data loss, you can’t save the relationship field at all
- I’ve tried with persistence on and off
Please let me know if you need more info! Thank you!