I have a Channel “Static Pages” with a Wygwam field “Body”.
There are two languages set up in Publisher. English and French.
Example URL: /en/about-us
Example entry: /admin.php?/cp/publish/edit/entry/5
After saving the French version of the entry, the website is presenting French for this Wygwam field on both the /en and /fr sites. All other fields are presented correctly in the appropriate language. If the English version of the entry is then saved, Body is presented correctly in each language.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to the entry /admin.php?/cp/publish/edit/entry/5
2. Change language to French
3. Save entry
4. View page /en/about-us and observe Body field presented in French (while title, etc are correctly shown in English)
5. Go back to the entry and change language to English
6. Save entry
7. View page /en/about-us and observe Body field presented correctly in English