I recently updated a website from EE2 to latest. Everything looks good, however some issues are popping up. Somehow they seem related to publisher
We had a playa field that was not behaving right. Checked the docs and saw it’s not supported. Fine. So I added a grid field to replace this field. However, when i’m populating the grid field, the data isn’t saved at all. When i open the entries (in either language) the grid field remains empty.
Then there’s a maps field (by reinos). When we add the desired location in an entry, it saves properly, and also on the frontend we see the desired outcome.
Now we want to add the location also to the other language version of the entry. there we see that the location is allready entered (however this might be fallback)
When we save and close the entry, and reopen it, the location field is empty in both language versions.
We are not seeing anything in the error logs of EE or the server, nothing in the console. error reporting is turned on