Publisher does not support the Fluid field type. Please do not contact asking when support will be available.
If you purchased an add-on from expressionengine.com, be sure to visit boldminded.com/claim to add the license to your account here on boldminded.com.
Ticket: MSM, setting Detailed Template Visiblity
|Add-on / Version|
Brett WagnerSep 06, 2012
Setting up Detailed Template Visibility on one site destroys the settings for the other site.
We uninstalled 2.0.2 and reinstalled, same problem.
Sep 09, 2012
new build sent
Sep 10, 2012
While this resolves the Detailed Template Visibility issue, there are even more issues we have discovered moving forward from that.
On site 2 (HEP) I am set to simple mode, no carousel (i’m to lazy to draw thumbnails at his point), Detailed Template Visibility on and set up.
There are four main templates for my generic page channel. One Column, Two Column, Two Column Unbalanced and Empty (aka blob). What I wish to change in the channel is the visibility of three fields (stacked content (for two columns), stacked content (for one column), and blob content).
This is my process.
1) Create test page from structure, chose the structure tag, chose a layout (say two columns).
2) Save Revision
3) click publish, click show toolbar, make adjustments to the publish layout including hiding of the one column and blob layouts)
4) observer that under publish layout super admins is checked ( I do not, however, see the layouts as I used to in 1.x in this section of the sidebar though, I assume this might be a simple/advanced feature).
5) click save layout.
6) click structure tab.
7) choose another layout (say one column)
8) save revision, select publish tab, flyout sidebar, change visibility of fields (hide 2 column, show 1 column)
9) click save layout.
10) go back to the structure tab and test by selected 2 column layout. save revision.
11) click publish, observe that layout did not in fact change and I’m still seeing column one.
At one point we had this in advanced mode and the load layout but did nothing but show a spinner ... forever.
Please advise, this is becoming ludicrous.
Sep 25, 2012
Sorry for the delayed response, having issues with the new support email address, didn’t get the update for this. Will look into it soon.
Sep 25, 2012
It appears the CP login isn’t working.
Nov 01, 2012
Closing, been over a month with no response.