after it is updated to 4.0.7 I notice there is a weird behaviour when adding new atoms.
1. If the block is not nestable this behaviour does not exist.
2. If the block is nestable, after adding more than one atom and hit “save” afterwards, the first instance will be gone.
3. This behaviour only happens once if there is at least one atom under the block.
4. However, if you remove all the atoms and hit save and start over, the behaviour will happen again
Detailed steps to reproduce the issue:
1. go to the entry and add a new atom (e.g. a new paragraph)
2. add another atom (heading 2)
3. hit save
4. the first atom (paragraph) will be gone.
5. add back the paragraph and hit save. it works fine.
6. remove all the atoms
7. start over and create two atoms and hit save
8. the first one will be gone.