I’m not sure if the error which appears after/during the installation is responsible for the disappearance of the relationship data, or maybe it’s because publisher get-parameters are added to the edit-page URL (/system/index.php?/cp/publish/edit/entry/14074&publisher_status=draft), but as soon as I uninstall publisher, the relationship data returns.
Detailed steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Install Publisher Lite 2.4.2 in EE 3.5.4 with existing data
2. Error appears: Argument 1 passed to BoldMinded/Publisher/Service/Session::setCurrentLanguage() must be an instance of BoldMinded/Publisher/Model/Language, null given, called in system/user/addons/publisher/Service/Session.php on line 605 and defined..
Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on null in system\user\addons\publisher\Service\Session.php on line 420 on page /system/index.php?/cp/addons
3. Removing cookies seems to fix this problem, so I log back in after that.
4. Enable ignore and add channel (which contains saved relationship data) to Ignore settings
5. Find out the relationship data for the ignored channel is still lost…
Is this a known issue? I can arrange acces to a acceptance environment if you can’t find a way to reproduce this problem.